Hi Jim :

Thanks for the real nice letter to the President you were able to incorporate
much of the history and development of the movement from a participants point
of view.

NOW HEAR ME LIST MEMBERS NOW IS THE TIME TO COME TO THE AID OF YOUR PARTY

THERE IS JUST NO EXCUSE ACCEPTABLE FOR NOT USING YOUR E MAIL TO WRITE TO THE
PRESIDENT OR  YOUR CONGRESS PERSON.

DO IT TO DAY

Send a copy to the list to encourage others to write. Write  Even if you just
say how long you have had PD and ask for help finding a cure.

 atta a go Jim we have showed the way to get the list motivated.

To Paraphase Mohamed Ali.  I am floating like a butterflly and hope to sting
like a bee.

Dale Severance
Aberdeen, New Jersey