Jean-Philippe JOLY, 36, son of Bernard :

"My relationship with Dad is full of mutual love, trust and respect. When he
told me he had PD, I was shocked. It was hard to hear this vicious and
irreversible disease had hit my own father. Week after week, I suffered, I
gathered my courage to stay cool. Eventually, I accepted Dad's PD because I
saw him fight. Now, I support him the best I can"

Jean-Baptiste JOLY, 10, son of Jean-Philippe :

"PD gives a lot of tremor and you have to take pills often. I am not too much
disturbed by my grand-father's disease. Sometimes I help him carrying things
or bringing his many-coloured pills"

Christine LASKOWSKI, 33, daughter of Bernard :

"Dad told us about PD as soon as he knew. He lent us books explaining PD. And
we saw him take some rest after lunch, need more time to move around. When we
proposed our help, he told us "no help unless I ask for it". He explained his
disease is like fighting an enemy he calls "Mr Parkinson". Actually, the level
of drugs has increased over time, but Dad's health shows no decrease. His war
against Mr Parkinson seems to be on a victorious course...