Karen,

Ralph P Cook wrote:

> Any good news about Amantadine?  My mom just started on
> it and I wonder if we can look forward to any improvements
> from it. I know it is also an antiviral, and my pharmacist told
> me it was a better anti-parkinsons drug . Has anyone had
> any problems , or side-effects?
>
>                                            Karen Cook
Hello Karen,

I don't know the views of the others members of this list,but I do NOT
agree with the opinion exaggered by your pharmaticist.Up to now it seems
that levodopa is the best resource yet even though new drugs are under
probe and studies bringing hopes to all PWP.

Best wishes,
--
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+