Hi folks: My life is an absolute mad house right now.

In preperation to sell our residence we arranged with a plumber to install a
new bathroom sink on the second floor.He left to get a part and my teenager
turn on water to wash dishes  and eventually she noticed water pouring thru
the ceiling.

A broker walk thru tour is do tooday and we have worked fevoriously to spruce
up house.
My Doctor canceled my apt 15 min before exam time and i lost several hours
clean up time.

At Xmas we fell in love with a condo that has a study and working fire place
in the study in Syracuse, NY. wE PUT A BID IN ON THE HOUSE AND YESTERDAY GOT
IN A BIDDING WAR WITH 3 OTHER PARTIES. i THINK WE WON PER OUR BROKER.( sorry
for cap too tired to take them out}
waiting for garbarage men to come I put out too much trash for them to take
without a gratitudy. Twenty two years of collected mementos (better know as
trash)

here is an interesting address to check out
                                                  www.whitehouse.gov

and President email address is    [log in to unmask]

I sent the President the following email today and suggest you all drop him a
line it sure can not hurt and is easy to do.

January 7, 1996

Office of the White House
Washington, DC.

Dear  President Clinton:

Over the last five years I have supported  your political objectives and
stood up to vote for you at election time.

Now I would request your assistance for a minority group in this country
whose numbers are estimate at one to one and a half  million.

I am referring to our fellow Americans who have or will contract Parkinson’s
Disease. This disease is one which gradually wares away our bodies to the
point that we have to stop working, and eventually we deteriorate to the
point that others must care for us.

The cost to society is tremendous in lost wages,  Federal taxes, State taxes
local taxes and Social Security withholding. Most of us qualify for Social
Security  Disability and Medicaid earlier than the average American.

I just turned 56 and have had to stop working. I was a small business person
employing thirteen people. I estimate that the eleven years lost ability to
work will cost society over two million dollars in lost income taxes, lost
social security contributions to the system with the employers matching
payments, the loss of sales tax paid for goods purchased, the early payment
to me of Social Security Disability, Medicaid Coverage and the cost to
private disability and medical insurance companies.

To offset this great loss the Federal government is allocating $ 26.00 per
person with Parkinson’s Disease for research. I think this is a short sided
view of the situation by Congress  bordering on a national shame that so
little is being done for our minority group.

I therefore respectfully request that you stand by our side and vocally
support the Parkinson’s Disease Community when a bill is offered to raise
 the funding level for Parkinson’ s Disease Research in the next
Congressional session.

I thank you on behalf of your fellow Americans who desperately need your
help.

Thank you,

A. Dale severance
8 years with Parkinson’s Disease