Joao wrote...........
>I hope you loved the first snow of your winter.Some people like winter time
 and some don't.Salvador were I live is a blessed place as far
>climate goes fortunately.We are having a mild pleasant summer time and
>the beaches here are great.I use to go early in the morning to practice
>sports for an hour more or less before breakfast.If one can compare I
>would say that Salvador is for cities in Brazil as S,Francisco in
>California is to USA cities as far as climate goes(pleasant climates).

Joao, I'm living in Maine where the climate is not quite as warm as
Salvador.  But that doesn't stop me from kayaking.  I was out today on the
ocean.  All the fresh water lakes and rivers are frozen.  It was a beautiful
day, even though the temp. was about 15 degrees F. (Approx. -10 C.).

                                                        Peace, John