David - Whoa . . . this group just got out of the bickering and backbiting
phase and back to sharing real concerns, and then your response comes.
 Please don't put us back where we were when everyone was at each others'
throats.  Your response to Barb was totally out of line in its hostility.
 Have you considered getting help with your anger?
     I think we've been through this before with you as the subject - it
can't help your anger  level to find that you're the target of the wrath of
so many others.  Believe me, there isn't a person on this list who hasn't
been angry at the great and impersonal PD which controls our lives or those
of our loved ones.  And lots and lots of the people on this list are those
with early-onset PD, including my husband.  We're all dealing with challenges
that sometimes we think we can't survive, and can use all the help and
support we can get.  Has it occurred to you how destructive your anger can be
to others who already have their plates full dealing with PD?   So please,
get the help you need to channel your anger constructively instead of lashing
out where it's least deserved, or at least think of the effects of your anger
on others before you write.
     Thanks - Margie