At 04:13 AM 1/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Was watching ABC News Saturday night. Guess who popped up as part of a story
>about overcrowding on the Internet?
>
>John Cottingham.
>
>Way to go, John. Now there's at least one face I can place with a name.
>(Although your "Fifteen minutes of fame" was more like five seconds. Great
>publicity, however, for your business. Congrats.)
>
>Stan Houston
>Cat Spring, TX 78933

Well....all publicity....good .... bad..or indifferent is good..as long as they spell the name right...but... it was a different John Cottingham.

[log in to unmask]      That man may last, but never lives,
                        Who much receives, but nothing gives;
HomeBoy #Parkinsons         Whom none can love, whom none can thank,--
                               Creation's blot, creation's blank.
John Cottingham           Thomas Gibbons (1720-1785): When Jesus dwelt.