From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of John Morey
Sent:   Sunday, January 12, 1997 5:26 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Barb's responce to David Boots

Barb, you wrote to Mr. Boots........

>As for as the rest of your uncalled for personal attack, I have no comment.

Barb, don't change your messages!  I really like your letters.  I don't feel
that anyone has the right to censor or censure other list members'
communications.  Some people, like Mr. Boots, mount their soap box and, in
righteous indignation, feel that they have the self appointed and self
important duty to pass judgement on all others.

Barb, keep the messages coming, and Mr. Boots, grow up and stop being a jerk!