How do I live from day to day?
How do I deal with an on going illness.
You might as well ask a bee how to fly or a bird how it sings.
The truth is, sometimes I don't.
Some days I wake up and ask how a loving God could do this to me.
Some days the world and everyone in it is full of It!
On these days my wife and I cry a lot and I say very little.
Some days the sun shines, my wife loves me, and nothing else matters.
Most days I grit my teeth and make the best of it.
For you see, I've been this way all my life and know no other way.
Does not everyone lose a bit here, a bit there through life?
For me, walking stopped around age ten and I no longer remember how it
felt.
But I've been down a river on a raft.
I've caught a fish I just barely had strength enough to land.
I've climbed a hill just barely making it to the top, admired the view,
then raced down at a speed that could have broken my neck.
I discovered cats.
I found my soul mate.
I discovered that God did not do this to me.
I live.

Marvin Giles.