Say,that is the good figther we know,

Barbara Mallut wrote:

> John M., and "All...."
>
> Don't worry, John... I'm still the same ol "me," and have no plans to stop
> posting or to change my own personal writing style.
>
> Many thanks to those of you who thought of me with warmth and caring in the
> veritable flood of supportive email and posts here on the List today.  I
> cannot tell you how much all that TLC meant to me.
>
> Sending love back atcha all...
>
> Barb Mallut
> "Lil_Honey" on the PD Chat

Be assured that your way of being will make the majority in this list
happier.
Unfortunatly some people can't bear the lust for life,or "joie of
vivre"(Am I right with this french Bernard ? :-)) that they may perceive
in someone else.Let us not allow that they spoil this great good
human feeling.
Carry on Barb,    :-)

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+