With the increasingly serious tone of the list,  I thought it a good
time to introduce the 'Life after PD' club.

This club exists for the single purpose of generating responses to
the following questions:

1.      What should our slogan be.
2.      What should our logo be.
3.      Who can join.

My own suggestions are.

Slogan:         Give it a shake!!

Logo:           A tortoise with a deadpan expression trying to
                keep its feet in an earthquake.

Membership:     Must have PD.

                Must be alive.

                Must have noticed that love, taxes, joy,bills
                laughter,pain,sharing, cruelty, bravery,
                selfishness, music, etc,etc,etc, are still an
                everyday part of their life.

                And hopefully have the Rhett Butler syndrome:
                "Frankly PD, I don't give a damn".

The membership list is open.

Dennis

Dennis Greene