Hi from Port Alberni, where the snow knocked out my server for a couple
weeks, as well as collapsing several of the greenhouses whereI'm renting.
As a PWP living alone I was particularily isolated. I am one of the early
onset (29) PWP who knowingly overuses sinemet andpays the price.
Before you judge those of us who do this harshly, try to imagine yorself
living ALONE, no lifeline,no one you can call other than 911. What would
you do when you've taken your reg.dose andfor whatever reason you are
starting tofreeze up? After spending entire nights stuck in a chair and
worseon a floor it changes your perception! When you HAVE to bemobile,
to get to the bathroom, or eat, or stock the fire, you will take what
you have to to SURVIVE.