Good evening all from Hilton Head Island.

I introduced myself a few months ago - have learned some - discarded some -
and have made a few friends along the way. In the past few days there has
been something that has really bothered me - so I would like to put in my
thoughts for whatever YOU think it is worth.

I have some real opinions about being 28, single, and having to face PD
every day.  I joined this group to find someone I could talk to - with whom
I could find mutual understanding.  It is not easy - for any of us...single
or with a significant other...for some of us this disease has drastically
changed our lives - especially when it comes to that "significant other" or
caregiver. Until now - I had not found someone close to my age that shares
similar life issues (i.e. early onset PD, how to maintain a social life, the
challenge of intimate relationships while dealing with a progressive
disease, etc.)

I can, however, fully understand David's message that several of you have so
clearly criticized and judged - I have been inundated with mounds of
messages that would have been better served had they been returned directly
to the sender of the original message - NOT the entire group on this list.
So can I add - or modify????

Is it kind?
Is it true?
It it necessary to respond to the WHOLE group?

I although I am grateful for most of the posts from this list, some replies
or original messages might be better directed to specific people in lieu of
the entire list.

Christine