Hi Dennis Greene <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote
>>         I was thinking about that cramp in your foot Ron and how my
>> mom believes she must totally concentrate on (and unfortunately
>> also that everyone else must keep quiet and somehow be involved
>> also) her cramps both  during and before them.

>Does your mom want everyone to be quiet during her cramps or does she
>just want not to be talked to.  I often find myself thinking  "can't they see
>I'm busy" if someone attempts conversation with me during the dystonic
>episodes which punctuate my days.

Ahhhhhh ... I hate it when people can't understand that on occasions
I just HAVE to be left alone to suffer it through: I don't want them
to leave - just not speak to me!

... and I thought I was just wierd!

:-)

... well, perhaps I am!

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160