John,

I don't know about New England, but out west, we female-types, can do anything
we want to, and DO.  We drive, read, vote, hang men by their <>, and even have
PD.  I'm not sure what brought all this on, but maybe we all out to have a
'tremor' contest or maybe a 'longest freeze' contest, or the worst case of'RLS'
contest.  I'm sure many ofthe female-types on this info exchange network would
be right up there winning.

Yes, I just got up, and my meds are not particularly working, and my toes are
curled and my hands feel stiff and numb, and I'm glad you don't know how long it
is taking me to type this.

As far as I know, We are ALL PEOPLE, some of us can still stand up and some of
us use a wheelchair, but it has nothing to do with male/femaleness.

Luv Ya All

Marling