From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Brian Collins
Sent:   Tuesday, January 14, 1997 1:36 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: This is War

Oh all right,  since all the best people are 'coming out' and admitting
to being Heinlein fans, I may as well own up: I am a lifetime SF reader,
including Robert Heinlein. I was going to impress you with the number of
his books on my bookshelves, but I could only find 2. Then I realised-
my 2 sons have 'borrowed' them! You can't trust anyone these days can you.
By the way, for an account which somehow has a resonance for me in my
'Off' periods, have you tried Harlan Ellison's "I Have no mouth, and I
must scream" (Not for the faint-hearted ). How did we get onto this subject
anyway ?

Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>