Dear List Members:

I am reorganizing my life since I retired at the end of the year.  I am
currently under contract to sell and buy a new home in Syracuse, New York.

We are very busy packing to move, seeing local doctors to fill perscriptions
for 90 days to allow sufficiant time to locate doctors in Syracuse, NY. and
to do all the little things to complete the relocation.

Therfore , I am placing all PD projects on the back burner till I complete
the move except the grass roots fund raising drive.. To those who are making
contributions the Brooklyn address  still remains the place to send checks
and I will continue to match funds as previously indicated.

If you want to get my attention use my alternate email address which is

Thanks for your  patience.

Isee we have a new Funding vechile through the Alan Bonander Memorial Fund.
I'm sure many of the list members do not recognize that name and I myself
joined the list after his departure.

Perhaps some of the older list members could commet on their recollections of
Alan and his accomplishments for the benefit of the newer members like
myself.

Dale Severance
Brooklyn
New Jersey