At 02:55 PM 1/14/97 -0500, you wrote:
>The Tuesday, Jan. 14th, New York Times has an interesting article about the
>possible deterrent effect of nicotine on neurological diseases, especially
>Parkinson's.
>                                                           Sara Thomas
>If this membership is smoking, well you wouldn't know it - no one ever
says... except me sometimes... Interesting but at one time everyone smoked
and no one had Parkinson like now.  My doctor smoked, and had twenty-ouncers
of rye on his back shelf for all to see. What happened to us - every day
more new members to the List  - makes you thing right?  Are we stressed out
because of life's expectancies or did we take too many aspirins?
   Help!!