So many intersting topics, so little time!
first  a bit of clarification, re my present sitution-
thank you to the kind gentleman from Brazil who expresed
concern. I was diagnosed at 29. I am 40 NO
W, THe reason I am living alone is the result of series of monummentally
stupid and selfish decisions by myself. I am entirely to blame for the
break-up of a marriage that should be celebrating it's 20th year. I had
a wonderfull wife , two fine  boys....Even after I couln't work, we had
accumulatedx enough material wealth that prudent management would have
served well into our old age. There was tons of support srvices and
resources and family and friends who  I mis-managed  and abused. That is
HOW I came to live alone. I CHOOSE to live alone as with's God's help
I hope to make a difference as a poet and I hope  for  the love  of a
good  woman.
A note on Eldepryl...I took it for a couple years, neither my specilist
or I judged it as having any effect.
was  a nighmare of freezing or "rockin' rolling"uncontrollaly. Maxed out
on all meds, mental emotiomnal problems, repeated suicide attempts,
Operation a major success physically. Tremendous improvent on one side,
subtle improvement on other. Small redution in meds, have gradully
incresed to more now. Dyskenesia, weakness on  bad side have increased
 to cause major balance/mobility problems .
To those present early onset pwp, I would offer en0couragent from my
feeling moe progress in all areas of pd  mgmt. has been made inthe last
yr. than the preious 10. (My unsubstaniated opinion)
One last topic, personal flaming letters; I recommend what I do with any
mail not addressedto me specifically or that is offensive, I simply
delete it.
Bill