At 02:28 AM 1/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
> Eugene O'Neil
>Margaret Bourke-White
>and me
>mehmoirs

I don't know "me" but what about Ray Kennedy, the english soccer player.
There is a great video about him. GREAT because of the most beautiful goals!!
Is the husband of our Queen, Prince Claus, mentioned already ?? and the
Belgium King?? What about Heinlein? Where the first human beings, Parky'S???

Homo Parkiens is well known because of his typical way of walking. He walked
on his toes, head bend forwards and stopped irregularly.....Are we Parky's
reLated to a supperrace?? If so we are stil cocooned...

So what's in a name ?? yes that is so very true :  A Parky!!

with a smile

Kees Paap

P.S.  I'll add my  poem nothing :

Nothing