John S. Walker wrote:

> The information in this post is from a search of the Net. Before even
> considering using the information contact a qualified doctor.
>
> 02/22/96 - 08:14 PM ET - Click reload often for latest version
>
> Linking smoking, lower Parkinson's risk
snip,snip

Good job as always John,

I  would like to bring to your knowledge two facts concerned to
cigarettes : one of my uncle by father side(they were 5 brothers) died
of advanced PD around his 80 yrs and always smoked cigarettes.One of his
sons (he had 3) died too of advanced PD around the same age and was a
cigarette smoker also.

REgards,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+