Margie,

You wrote:

> Dennis - I love Stan's ideas for club songs!  Can caregivers join too?

I am reliably informed that care givers also have a Life after PD.  It would
be more than my life is worth to do other than widen the membership
to include carers.  We just need to change the 1st membership criteria to
read:

        Must have PD or PWP

>or can we just have some sock hops with the group from time to time?  (Jo and
> Dennis - do you have sock hops in Australia, or should we translate?

I assume a sock hop is a social gathering involving dancing (and presumably,
socks).  Lets have them despite joining forces,

welcome to the club,

Dennis

Dennis Greene