A       So pleased to hear Bill is better. Was just going to ask about
flooding when I got to the bottome of your message. We had no damage though
Cold Creek, up the mountain a ways decided to return to its course, or
something. New Years' Day found the whole neighborhood out visiting and
looking. Got us caught up on who is working where, how Gordon is, etc.
etc..There's an empty lot across thr street and there it went. We actually
had waves in the water. Anyway, our best to you both..
        Oh..any ideas how one could get two tickets to the Pavorotti
concert, the $50.00 variety?? It's in April..