The home page for Merck is:
        http://www.merck.com

>From there, one of the hyperlinks is to The Merck Manual.

If you're a first time user, the site asks you to register.  It's been a while since I did.... they're just using the info for statistics.  You'll never get a bill or a solicitation.

Enjoy!

        Diane McHutchison

        (Who just happens to work in the computer resources area of Merck & Co., Inc.)

----------
From:   Pam Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Sent:   Wednesday, January 15, 1997 5:30 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:        Online Merck Manual

Last year a posting mentioned using the Online Merck Manual in preference to
using the book as you could enlarge the print and do searches much more quickly.
We have been unable to successfully navigate around using the address we
were given.
Could someone advise on correct address and how to use the resources.

Thanks