Tim  (et al)

I tried to deny it for nearly 2 years.  I made up many reasons for the symptoms.
 I had knee surgery and could no longer be as physically active, therefore, I am
stiffening because of the change in my life style.  I have a very stressful job,
therefore, my depression, shaking, and tiredness were because of the job.  I had
been diagnosed with flibitas in Florida a number of years ago, therefore, the
trouble with my legs was a reoccurance of this.  Also, I am getting middleaged,
therefore, I must expect to slow down and be less active, not as able to keep up
with the grandchildren, getting tired out sooner, getting stiff and being unable
to move well, aging, right?????

Then, the diagnosis was confirmed,  and I went over the edge of clinical
depression.

But, with the help of friends, a couple of good doctors, a couple of good
therapists, and this list, I am coping.  I think I am coping well.  I am still
working at a stressful job.  My knee will not allow me to be too athletic,
however, I walk as much as I can and I exercise to music (DANCING), and I love
to be alive.

When you finally accept it Tim, you will be ok too.

Marling