I love these beverages, not so much for nausea which I don't have often, but
they seem to help quench my thirst (combat dry mouth).

1)  Stewart's Ginger Beer, old-fashioned spicy gingerale

 2)  Celetial Seasonings Bengal Spice herb tea, a spicy medley of cinnamon,
roasted carob, ginger root, dates, cardamom, black pepper, nutmeg, cloves.
and quinoa.  I add a tsp. of honey.
Yummmmmmmmmy!

You may have to check with different grocers in your area to locate these
items, or specifically make a request for your store to stock them.

Usual disclaimer--We're in no way involved with these products except as a
happy customer.

BTW, should anyone wish to communicate with me, you're best bet is directly.
 With the current volume of mail (I take the digest) I can't predict what
I'll read and when!

Regards,

Barbara Blake-Krebs