Barb wrote.......

>Everyone's workday has more than doubled since our system moved to the Web,
>but the day is still only 24 hours long, and even if Bill Gates IS the owner
>of The Microsoft Network, even HE cannot create a longer day than that!

Barb, I thought the motto of Microsoft is " There are 24 hours in a day
then, to finish, there is the night"!

What is it like to work for "the Bill"?  If he is on the cover of Fortune
Magazine anymore, the name will be changed to "The Commandments of Bill
Gates or Tomorrow the World"! (:-)
                                                               Peace, John