At 04:18 AM 1/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Tim,
>
>I suggest we test my ideas about PD/Psychology on a private basis, until we
>hopefully reach a point where we feel it is worth posting it.
>
>Bernard JOLY

Bernard
When you were diagnosed with PD, did you take the medication offered to you
- no questions asked as my friend up North did (he calls me a big chicken),
or did you have symptoms that required immediate intervention?  I, too, am
doing like Tim and hope to meet this disease head-on.  Some odd reactions
occur everyday that make me think that I am losing all the dopamine in my
brain but then no one really seems to know what is happening in our brain.
Enjoy your messages - very informative and bilingual - continue ton eloquent
discours avec nous (je cherche toujours pour les accents...)
Fell