I am writing a series of monographs for Parkinson's patients which will be
published by The Central Ohio Parkinson Society. One of these is tentatively
entitled "101 Tips for Parkinson's Patients." Tips will consist of short
tips, ideas, and techniques that patients have found helpful in day-to-day
living. An example is:

When taking your medication, you can avoid the problem of getting pills
stuck in your throat by drinking half a glass of water before you take the
pill and then drink the other half after taking the pill.     -David Purdy

I would welcome any contributions from those on the list. We will be glad to
acknowledge your tip in the publication by placing your name after it if you
would like.