> 5. It's hard to read when your head is shaking or you can"t hold a book
> still...Set the book down on a table or up on a cookbook stand.
> 5. Of course, having PD does not  exempt us from the usual problems of
aging
> eyes--  Presbyopia [[Don't underestimate how distressing it can be for
anyone
> ages 45-60 to lose the ability to accommodate for near vision...]
glaucoma,
> cataract, macular degeneration
>    It sounds simple, but often takes some practical solution that is not
> offered.              Just yell and I'll try to help.
> Jacquie

Bless you for the information you have provided.  My husband's vision
problems bother him more than any other single aspect of PD.  He is a
voracious reader, and now has great difficulty getting though a book; where
he used to read three books a week, he is lucky to get through one in a
month.  Any further help you can offer wiill be much appreciated.
-----
Regards
Mary Ann