Bernie - Here's my excuse for not responding sooner:  the task seemed overwhelming!  Items to consider might be level of dyskinesia, confusion, balance, paranoia, hallucinations, # of falls and causes if discernible.  How much of the residents' records go with them to doctor appts?  My mother's NH sends a list of current meds, and that's about it.  When she was having postural hypotension (did I get that right?) problems, they also sent a page or two from her file that showed BP readings.  Copies of assessments by the OT or PT people - ADL's for instance - might be useful.  Since a major purpose of the list would be to report data effectively to residents' neuro's, perhaps they would have some suggestions about what to include on it.  I applaud anything you can do to improve the situation of PWP in nursing homes -- given the fact that even many neurologists know little about PD, it's obvious that NH staff will often be clueless.  Have you noticed, BTW, recent postings about !
training videos?

Mary Rack
cg for Mom, Louise (75/6), NH resident

ps Mom's neuro's nursing staff is WONDERFUL and have often communicated with the nursing staff at her NH -- the nurses at your residents' neuros offices might be able to help you too.  Let me know if I can be any further help (well, I hope this was helpful!)