I know what you are saying, Murph.  I think Barb said it right when she said
this 'bitch' of a disease is so unpredictable.

However, on the days, with or without symptoms, I can realize PD is part of me
now, I begin to make it my own.  If I own it I can change it.  I can make it
better, or at least make it seem better.

I assure you this is not everyday for me, but there seems to me there are more
of them.  One of my counselors has been helping me to see my life better, and
accept that I have PD.  I can accept that my skin is pink, my eyes brown, my
hair getting gray, my body not societies idea of perfection, but all of it is
mine.  It is me.  And part of me is PD.

Waxing philosophical, I hope and pray for all of us each day.  May we take each
day for all it can give, and not worry about the ones that give so little.

Marling McReynolds