Greetings listmembers -

I read this List very regularly, but have not posted very often. I am 62
and diagnosed with PD at 55; am currently taking Eldepryl, Sinemet and
Permax.

I am writing to tell of a moving experince I had yesterday!

That afternoon I picked up one of our pastors at his home and we drove over
to the home of a disabled parishioner to bring him communion since he no
longer leaves his house.  It was quite an experience - three people with
ALS, MS and PD meeting together, talking about various topics. The pastor
was struck with ALS a year and a half ago, and is now effectively disabled.
The parishioner has been a victim of MS for many years. We visited for
about an hour and a half and then I delivered the pastor to his home.

As I drove home I had to hold back tears. This visit had really made me
realize how fortunate I am to have PD and not the ALS or MS!!! I will die
with PD, they will die because of the ALS & MS.

I(we) have much to be thankful for! - Forrest