   I am in a study con pairing Senemet and Pramipexole. The study will
last two years.  I just completed week one  of which ever med I am
getting. Wonderful!  This is the first time in eight years that I can
tune one piano, much less three or four, without severe neck, back, arm,
and leg pain. Only some of my symptoms are improved, but I actually
exercised when I got home, and it felt good. I have no illusions about
the current state of PD meds.  That`s why at age 48/1/12 I agreed to be
in a study group.  Hope springs from a well eternal.