At 09:52  16/01/97 -0500, Debra L. Bevel wrote:
>It is a condensed version written by Loretta LaRoche, "MD" (for mirth
doctor) who is a Plymouth, Massachusetts humorist and stress-management expert.

>"HOW TO FEEL AWFUL"

Perhaps this is the time to share a bit of humour that was sent to me some
time ago by my daughter,...I think. No matter, it was someone who knows my
warped sense of humour. It's titled: "Recipe For A Better Day", however, for
the sake of consistency, I'll call it:

"HOW TO FEEL BETTER"

All stressed out?
Sometimes it helps to think of happy scenes.  Maybe an alpine meadow, a
meadow with a babbling brook.
You're there on a lovely summer's day...holding someone's head under water.
Now you're letting them back up for a second, then BLAM back into the
freezing water...over and over again.

There, feeling better?