I have been taking Pergolide since May last year and, having got past the
initial side effects, I have found that it greatly improved my response to
sinemet. I was still able to walk during off periods and off periods were
much less frequent. My daily medication is:
                     Sinemet cr 100/25   6 tablets
                     Pergolide 0.25mg    7 tablets
                     Eldepryl 5mg        1 tablet
                     plus vit C and E and selenium

In the last couple of weeks, the off periods have become much worse. I have
read somewhere that pergolide is only effective for a limited period. Should
I increase the dose, try not taking it for a few days or just accept that it
will be of no further use to me?

Does any one have a similar experience?

Nigel Cockle
E-mail     [log in to unmask]
Mail       59 Norley Road, Cuddington, Northwich, CW8 2JY, UK
Telephone  (44) 1606 882150