Good day,
        Maybe this will help some.   :-})
Jeff part time, distance CG for Becky, Seattle, WA.
_______________________________

"Soft and Strong"  from the Tao of Leadership by John Heider

"Water is fluid, soft, and yielding.  But water will wear away rock, which
is rigid and cannot yield.

As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is
rigid and hard.

The wise leader knows that yielding overcomes resistances, and gentleness
melts rigid defenses.

The leader does not fight the force of the group's energy, but flows and
yields and absorbs and lets go.  A leader must endure a great deal of abuse.

If the leader were not like water, the leader would break. The ability to
be soft makes the leader a leader.

This is another paradox:  what is soft is strong."

Personal comment:  I think that this information can be productively used by
*anyone*, not just our "Dilbertesque" leaders.  jj  :-})