Hello Ida,

Ida Kamphuis wrote:

> This problem is posibly solved by a scanner. A scanner can make a "picture" of
> every page of the book on your screen. I guess it is the same thing Kees Paap
> uses to send his picture around. You can make the caracters or the spaces
> between the lines larger. Its  price is somewere between 100 and 200 dollars.
> I am myself a voracious reader and not being able to read would be a disaster.
> I manage till now with a standard and a clip to keep the book open.
>
>                                          Ida Kamphuis
>                                                   Holland

I am surprised Ida.You mentioned scanners priced between 100 and 200
dollars ? So cheap ?Is it that right ? What type they are,hand,table or
page ?,and how the reader of a book will have to do to pass from one
page to the next ? Would'nt that be clumsy? ?Finally is it a camera(like
the QuickCam) or a scanner ?

My v. best wishes to you,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+