-->>>>>>> Next Section <<<<<<<

While doing a fast scan of the messages on the list a couple of days
ago I came across a message requesting information about the bumper
sticker which read "If you don't like the way I'm driving then stay
off the sidewalk". I wasn't able to reply at the time and now I
can't find the original message, so here is the information for all:

I bought it at a Union 76 truckstop on I-80 in one of the mid-west
states. This was back in 1990, a year after I was DXed with PD. I
thought at the time that it would be an excellent sticker for a
wheelchair. I have not seen it again except a couple of years later
when a disabled student of mine had the same sticker on his
wheelchair.

Bruce
55/9
Sinemet CR & Pramipexole
* The best fortress also makes the best prison *