Hi All, Again,

I just thought you might like to know that some people are thoughtful and
helpful, even to PWP.  Thank you one and all for rerposting Jacquie's list of
eye problems for PWP.
I faxed a copy of it to my optomitrist.  He called to tell me to say that he
also belongs to an e-mail list server for optomitrists and ophtamologists
(please excuse my spelling-I am having trouble with my spell check).  He has put
the list on his e-mail list server to see if he can gain insights from other
professionals on how to help me best.  I just feel so good that the medical
professionals in my small rural are doing so much for me ( and other PWPs).

Marling