I just "discovered" this List, having been diagnosed w/PD a year ago (after
first receiving a mis-diagnosis of dystonia about a year before that).
 Another book I found really helpful and moving is "Parkinson's: A Personal
Story of Acceptance" by Sandi Gordon.  I particularly liked it because I was
feeling very isolated as a fairly early onset (I am 45) Parkie, and the
author is too.  Finding you all has been such a boost to my spirits and I
feel such a welcome sense of kinship...  I have been quietly getting
acclimated, absorbing a lot of good information and feeling increasingly
grateful and optimistic.  Thanks!
Norma