On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, Barbara Haege wrote:

> Well I smoke too, and since it slows the PD and reduces symptoms, I sometimes
> wonder what life would be like now if I had not spent the last 29 years
> puffing.(I would be very rich) But I do not recommend smoking - the 'side
> effects' can be serious. Anyway there must be drugs on the way which will be
> more effective than tobacco.

I've just been to the neurologist today nd after didscussing with him the
articles posted here recently about nicotne and concentration/memory,
I've come away with a script for nicotine tabs!!  (But not for Sinemet.
I've got to get much worse before he'll come at that.)

Hasanyone else gone this route?  I won't begin to take them till I've
given it some more thought.  But it seems there is little to lose ...
'cept money!

Beth Leslie