---- (much of text deleted) --------

> Does anyone have experience with, tips, ideas re cramps. Has anyone had
> them and had the situation get better? It seems only to get worse for my
> mom.
> Debbie,
> Mom is 72/10

Debbie,

I am about 3+ years into the disease and am
currently experiencing trouble with muscle
cramps. Per suggestions from others I began
taking high doses of vitamin E (> 3000 IU per day
in two doses of 1500 IU). After about 2 weeks the
cramps seem to have gotten better.

I know of no definitive trials but its cheap and
worth a try.

Good Luck,
Gray