Barb:

Bravo!

You are absolutely right. We are all fighting a common enemy, and it serves
no useful purpose to engage in personal flame wars. Unfortunately, some
individuals need to be reminded of that with a shot between the eyes. They're
so filled with hostility and anger  that the direct approach is the only way
to reach them. That's why many of us on the Network --- including me --- felt
compelled to send at least one "knock it off" message last week to your
attacker before we started hitting the delete key.

Was it Pogo who said: "I have seen the enemy, and it is us."?

(By the way: For all you members who have had the pleasure of being flamed
with personal email from Barb's adversary, you can now count me as part of
your club.)

Best wishes and lots of admiration.

Stan Houston
Cat Spring, TX 78933