Dear friends and colleagues,
I've been out of the U.S. for the past week and unable to answer e-mail
inquiries regarding the upcoming heart disease forum. My apologies for
this. It is scheduled for Sunday January 19, 1997 at 5:00 PM eastern
standard time (Greenwich Mean Time minus 5 hours). This is 10:00 PM in
the UK, 8:00 AM Monday in eastern Australia.

The Women's Health Interactive, a website for whom I consult, has asked
me to conduct an electronic conference on nutrition and heart disease.
It is free, and you can register at any time.

Go to:

http://www.womens-health.com/

There is no charge to register, or to attend the conference. Although it
will be focused on women's issues regarding heart disease, men are also
welcome to join in. I will provide information on nutrition and heart
disease, and will answer questions.

I hope to see you there!

Best regards,
Kathrynne