thank you for your ideas - Gray and Ron. I will pass them along!
        I was thinking about that cramp in your foot Ron and how my mom
believes she must totally concentrate on (and unfortunately also that
everyone else must keep quiet and somehow be involved also) her cramps both
during and before them. she would never type a letter during these times. I
am always amazed at how different people deal with troubles!
        Thanks for being basic too. I don't have PD but I get cramps in my
foot (different I am certain) but actually i do yoga and whenever i haven't
done it in a while i get worse cramps. my teacher said eat lot of bananas
for potassium. it can't hurt as i love bananas!
        are you relating low blood pressure to cramps?