The most wonderful thing about Parkinson's I've yet discovered is how much it
makes you really appreciate other people's grace and agility.

This afternoon I went to see the Royal Ballet dancing Swan Lake at Covent
Garden in London, and found myself extraordinarily and deliciously sensitised
to the beautiful, quick and sensuous coordination being displayed by these
world class ballet dancers.  I've been going for years, but my appreciation
is suddenly sharpened and intensified.  It was a marvellous afternoon for me,
and very moving.

Mind you, there was one point where Odette (Deborah Bull) was pirouetting on
her right leg, on point, while her left foot was shaking back and forth
(almost flailing) against her right shin, and I thought "Hey, I can do that
(well, the last bit, anyway, leave out the pirouette...)"

Tim ([log in to unmask])