Hi Kees Paap <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote

>With Gary I had a talk about hitting two (or more) keys at one time. I'm not
>familiar with the situation att the other side of the big pond, but here (in
>Holland) we have special stores for handicapped people where they can buy
>specialized tools to make life more comfortable.
>
>One of those items is an overlay for your keyboard. It is from metal and it
>fits over your normal keyboard. I is lying between the keys, so it won't
>slip. It changes the keyboard in a way that each key is lying in a hole. In
>Holland it kost about $100. I informed by a company after there activities
>in the usa. They are still trying to get something done in the USA. They are
>working on an English version of the brochure.

There are a number of firms who make this type of Keyboard Guards in UK.
Usually they're made of clear acrylic and cost 40 to 60 UK pounds.

>I promised a brochure to Jeremy Browne : it's on it's way.

Thanks Kees: is that the one with the one-handed keyboard in it? I look
forward to gettin it.

Best regards to your family.

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160