Gray,

Thanks for the suggestion re: Vitamin E.  I have what my MD calls "a very
dystonic form of PD" (in fact, 2 yrs ago I was mis-diagnosed with dystonia),
and have little or no tremor. One of my primary symptoms is severe cramping
of my foot, leg and arm (along with slowness and stiffness).  I'm on Permax
and Sinemet CR, which control all my symptoms pretty well, but when I first
get up, or if I forget to take the meds on time, I can barely walk.  I'm on
the lookout for nutritional and other alternative-type therapies to use in
conjunction with the more traditional ones, and have noted and appreciated
some other postings along those lines.

Norma