Has anyone heard anything about Brain Awareness week,  March 17th--23rd?
The researcher I work with at Pitt  just gave me some information.
Apparently it's jointly sponsored by the Society for Neuroscience and the
Dana Foundation. He   Gave the some information which included the name,
Judy Hittman, that the Society for Neuroscience, 11 Dupont Circle, Suite
500, Washington, DC, 20036,   202-462-6688, Fax 202-234-9770, e-mail
[log in to unmask]  We are planning on proclamations from the Governor, the
County Commissioners, and Mayor as well as Congressman and Senators.  At a
minimum a talk open to the public is being planned.  Let me know what if
anything others are planning.

Jim Cordy
Pittsburgh